So ...

How to write songs, and songwriting tips, songwriting techniques, chords, melodies, how to write a song






Article body:


It's funny, songwriter myself, and I always find that writing songs sometimes can be a chore.But why feel that way? not supposed to be my passion? Isn't this supposed to be something I'll never bored?




... Well, not exactly. gets boring everything once in a while, even things that you are passionate about more.Each lot so I would like to take the lazy man's way of doing things and amazing I produce some very good results and often!




So listen.If you are a newbie in songwriting, or even if you've been at this for some time-I am going to two simple tricks that will help to start writing within minutes.




Here we go ...




1) review of the specific situation in your day. could be in the workplace, during your flight, or at home can be with walashak your or your family or your friends only any situation that affect you in a positive or negative.




An example would be when you work, your boss just keeps attacking you but one thing that keeps you going all day to know that someone in the Office you have crushed "




(Above is an example of a very dry but trying to work with me here!)




2) write as many words as you can think of that relate to your situation.




Let's do the same by:




Anger and pain excitement happy, sad, nervous, anxious, misery, patience, relax, idiot, sophisticated, and annoying, frustrating, antagonising, fancy sexy, cool, beautiful, smiling, etc, etc… You can get this point Ebn El omda




3) random write short sentences about your situation including words I cited him step 2. So let's continue our experiment ... A little




"The way I really annoy me occurs"


"Unless he knows the pain you experience within"


"When I see her pretty light up eyes that makes me smile"


"Must act cool and sophisticated-don't want to get frustrated"


"He didn't know what makes my day go through"


"We don't want to be in this misery for longer"




Etc, etc in this phase it is important to note that you don't have to use all the words that are mentioned earlier in step 2.As you can see I've even started making my fonts without any of the words too!Sometimes, I'm rhyming words without even realizing this exactly where begins charm happen ...




You can easily make this idea a full audio.Use rhymezone.com for assistance in finding words that rhyme ...And other relevant words, too.




My example was average and very simple-but you can use a little more dramatic example. you really wild with your ideas! really, just let loose.




4) listen to the track support (instrumental song) that "no evidence" on the run, forming. melody. doesn't have to be perfect, just create a melody on the fly. you don't have to sing any words either. just ' are ' or ' only ' tune out until you your hearts content.




Why this? this is process will subconsciously setting you can create melodies you own chord sequence in the next step.




5) create a gradient filter just on guitar or keyboard when I say simple, I mean * simple * maybe two ropes and rope second chorus verse. now create melody on top of this progress and amputation. recording a song on the tape. There you have it.




Note: If you don't play tool, and connect with someone does. After all, largely you have half a song now Ebn El omda




I still think it is hard to imagine idea? do you want to know more? I * much more * I want to share with you ...